Thread: Supra SSV 2001

Smile Supra SSV 2001

Hi....new to Supra boats but looking at a 2001 Supra SSV. Family of 5 (kids under 12) and we like to surf, wakeboard and of course kids love tubing .....thoughts on this boat? or other recommendations?

thanks

Depending on the condition and price, that could be a good family boat!
    2004 Launch 22SSV

Which SSV? 21, 22, 24?
    -Mike
    2006 Supra Sunsport 20V

it is a 22 ft Mike
    and asking $29,900 cdn surferMan
    appears in good condition

Great boats!!! I have a 2004 launch 22 SSV! They are very reliable and well versed boats. They are definitely at home with a wakeboard behind them but they also surf well when properly set up.

That price is not far off depending hours and condition but it would need to be in nice shape and low hours. My 2004 only has 400 hours and is one of the cleanest around with many extras ( $2500 stereo, upgraded ballast system, etc.. I don't plan on selling it but it wouldn't take an offer much higher than that to take mine .

it is a ssv launch hours are higher 530... entry level speakers. seats have some cracking...price seems high.....ballast are only 2 x 300 and 1 x 800
    what do you mean surf well when set up properly?
    thanks!

It's probably worth around $25k. Maybe a little less. Does the current owner have service records or anything like that?
    2004 Launch 22SSV

Melanie, if your really serious about buying a boat I may consider selling mine. We have a baby due in August so I had planned to list it towards the end of the season. What I mean by properly setting up is having upgraded ballast, making sure that weight is distributed correctly, Perfect pass helps a ton for throttle control and then making sure your crew is sitting in the right area. If your interested pm me your number and I'll send you pics and full specs on my boat.

thanks onebadgt. i am trying to figure out how to pm you?
    where are you located?
    thanks