Default 2006 21v perfect pass dbw upgrade

Hey, just wanted to share results of upgrade I think it is only on 2006 where some are mechanical but can be upgraded. I really only surf and found with mechanical it was inconsistent sometimes it would hold perfect other times it would vary 1.5 mph. I would have to listen to the motor and ready for it to speed up or down and adjust board speed. Pp dbw easy install and no adjustments now holds to .2 mph amazing results. Now I can concentrate on improving my skills not on if the boat is going to change speed on me. Anyway highly recommend if you have the option.

Hi, I have a 2005 21v and have just upgraded to DBW but cannot find the ALDL plug, can you tell me where you found it? Everything seems to work, GPS, engine RPM but will not lock onto speed. It needs the ALDL fitted to a dummy plug but i cannot find it. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    The boat runs a mechanical throttle cable but Perfect Pass supplied a replacement balljoint fitting for the cable and a set of instructions to remove the old Servo Motor and cabling so its basically a completely new system.