Default Check your swim decks

I have never heard of this happening before. We were out surfing this weekend having a great time. I got pulled up and everything was fine, but the next time I got pulled up, my swim deck was gone. It had come off the metal brackets. Thankfully it was floating about 100 yards away and we were able to grab it and get it inside the boat. All of the screws except 2 had fallen out at some point. So check your swim decks! That could be an expensive replacement.
    2004 Launch 22SSV

Had the same thing happen to me at the end of last season. Had a bunch of people and weight and the deck was waaaay underwater just sitting. As soon as you gave It gas it sunk even more and all that prop wash was coming up underneath.
    I went in and used some galvanized 1.5" lag bolts through the original holes and then drilled in 3 extra on each bracket, then sealed the whole thing. So far... It's hanging on well!
    Overkill is underrated...

'06 Supra 24SSV Gravity Games

Raise your platform or build a new one, it is squashing your wave and the upforce on it is stripping out the screws.
    Function before fashion!

One fix/mod at a time... Lol besides, with the weather in southeast Texas it's not like the boat is getting much use right now! If we get much more rain, I'm gonna need the boat to get around town.
    Overkill is underrated...

'06 Supra 24SSV Gravity Games

BrokePilot, I keep my boat up at Lake Conroe, and I feel your pain! I just got back from Mexico and returned to, wait for it, more Houston rain....
    Mark
    2011 Launch 22V