Default Order Your 2016 Southern Supra Reunion T-shirt Now!

Order Now!! 2016 Southern Supra Reunion T-shirt. Cut off Date will be Thursday, June 23rd, 2016 at 5:00 PM

Ok guys, I finally have the design to post for the Southern Supra Reunion which is quickly upon us. You have less than two weeks to get your orders in.
    I want to thank SupraAddict aka Brad for all of his hard work. You don't have to attend the reunion to order a shirt. But please, order one if you like. Every year after the reunion, I get many emails asking if there are any extra T-shirts and the answer is always no. The quantity we print are based on the emails you guys send to us prior to the event. Remember, our event is not sponsored by Supra. We do this for fun only.

The shirts will be BLUE as shown below. We have ADULT - S, M, L, XL, XXL, XXXL. The price is $18.00 per shirt up to Adult size XL. Adult shirt XXL and XXXL are $20.00 each. If you need them shipped, it will be an additional charge.

If you would like to order, please send an email before 5:00 pm on June 24th to [email protected] with the sizes, quantity, your forum name and given name.

For more information on the Southern Supra Reunion, please see thread Mark your Calendars under sticky in General Chat. This is our fifth year and we hope to see new faces.

Last edited by Mischief IV; 06-23-2016 at 09:22 AM.

As of 10:30am this morning, I have received three decent size orders.

Keep them coming guys! Thanks!

Wow, you guys are going at it. Thanks for all the orders. Received three more this morning. 10 days left.

Default Order today!

I appreciate the comments I've been getting on this shirt. Posted just under 5 days ago and I have over 11 orders which puts us right at the minimum we needed. Still waiting to hear back from a few of our faithful reunion members and of course...anybody that wants a cool shirt.

Get those emails to me today. Time is running out!

[email protected]

Default Don't miss out! Act now!

Ask the wife or GF today if you have permission to spend $18 bucks on a shirt and then let me know. You spent more on wake gates and speakers this off season than the budget allowed, so why not make room for another shirt in the closet?

Few more days left to order. Supply is limited because we are cheap and only order what we need.

So far, have received all the orders from the regular attendees. It's time to hear from more newbies.

Default LAST DAY!! Final hours!

Today is the last day to order the 2016 Reunion T-shirt. We have sold right at 50 shirts. That's not bad guys, but I know you can do better.

[email protected]

Send me forum name, given name, size and quantity.