Default 2015 Supra SE Stereo Remains off... Help

I have a 2015 SE and when I flip the toggle switch on (it does light up red) but nothing turns on and the screen remains to say that the stereo is off. Usually when I turn my batteries on the amps atleast light up and turn on but now they don't at all. I checked all the wiring and everything is good. I feel like it something to do with the relay from the toggle switch to the amps and head unit. Everything was working fine out on Dale Hollow last weekend but when I dropped in yesterday I had nothing. Everything else works fine (ballast, lights, Wakeplate, etc) Sucks being on a boat like that with no music. I tried to do a master reset with the battery switches and everything. Not sure what else to do. Have checked everything I know to check. Fuses, breakers, wires, etc.

CHAD TAYLOR

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey Chad, I've had that issue with my boat. I'm not sure what it is, but I know that sometimes you just have to restart the radio from the other controls on the boat vs. using the vision system. I've tried restarting the boat, turning off the electrical system and resetting all the fuses and it didn't work. I might be something with the Vision System. Going to get mine sorted out. Again, try seeing if you can turn on the music with the switch on ON and use the other boat music controls to turn it on. Good luck!

Chad. Did you ever get this issue resolved. I have the same problem with my 2014 Supra. Polk Audio. It just says it's " off ". Everything else works. Just started last weekend.

Default stereo

I have just picked up my 2015 SC400, and trying to figure out a few things. First day stereo played fine, second day no stereo. That might have been a battery issue? I am charging battery now will check on this later. Next zone control--does anyone know how to adjust zones, or fader or front to back. Any input would be great.

I have a 2015 Supra SG 400. I also have a polk system that is having the same problems. I have been having the issues since I purchased it earlier this year. After three months in the shop and many videos to skiiers choice and shipping it back to the factory the issue has been found.
    The problem is with the polk um 1 head. Polk changed or never changed the firmware in the new um 1 and thats what is causing the issue.

The units have a hard time connecting to the bluetooth, they loose connectivity, supra vision and polk audio controller locks up intermittantly and is unable to be controlled and the song id on the screen is wrong for the song title. Also the back button on the Menu doesn't work when you go back to the previous screen after you are adjusting the treble, bass or balance.

I have had 4 new um 1 control boxes, new wiring and a new supra vision screen installed.
    I have been told to reset the power, its my tower speakers or amps, I am touching the screen to fast and last but not least it needs an update. All of which did nothing to fix it.
    I have talked extensively to the dealer, skiers choice and asa who makes the polk units work with murphy/supra vision.

Skiiers choice put an old polk controller head in my boat and said it worked fine. We will see havent got the boat back from the factory.
    The tech from the company and the customer service rep from skiiers choice said that they have never heard of this happening and I am the first. I find this hard to believe. To my surprise I see that 3 or 4 others on this forum have the same problem.
    I was told from skiiers choice that there is no time frame for the problems to get fixed and that it could be months!!!! It makes you wonder who and how the testing on the units were done or did they just throw them in the boat.

I hope this helps. If you need anymore info, just PM.

I fixed found the problem that the dealership and skiiers choice couldn't find. The problem was with the transom remote. It was shorting out the whole system when it would get hot. I unplugged each of the remotes when the system was acting up and when i unplugged the transom remote it went from frozen to working perfectly. When i plugged the transom remote back in the system froze back up.. Skiiers and dealer said they checked remotes but they didn't.....