Default Need help with my v-drive oil

I had water in my v-drive oil. ? Is how do I get rid of the oil water I was going to just keep changing the oil frequently to try and flush it out but not sure if it is going to work I just changed it again after a two day boat trip and it looks the same full of water

The water pulls thru the v-drive from the intake line. Perhaps (hopefully not) there is a crack from not being winterized?
    You could swap it out again, or did you drain it from the plug on the bottom?
    2004 Supra Launch 22 SSV
    5.7L Indmar Assault
    "One More Hour"

Drained it from the plug in the bottom both times if the intake line was cracked and water was getting in would the level not be high and if it came in would it not also drain oil and water out when the boat is out of the water leaving the level in there low ?

Quote Originally Posted by River-rider View Post
    Drained it from the plug in the bottom both times if the intake line was cracked and water was getting in would the level not be high and if it came in would it not also drain oil and water out when the boat is out of the water leaving the level in there low ?
    What you say is likely true...but depending on the crack location it could just be swapping water and oil back and forth.