Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sucks to hear this. There are always a few boats that will have issues and need a good dealer to trouble shoot for sure. I can report that I also have a brand new SA and absolutely love it. No issues and I am over 50 hours already. Hope they can fix what is going on. SC has always been very responsive if your dealer is not.

Go directly to SC. Rick Tinker is the best person to get things done.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    2004 Stingray 190LS - Sold
    2006 Moomba Mobius LSV - For Sale
    2013 Supra SA450 with da FLOW
    2015 RAM 1500 Hemi - tow rig
    http://www.tffor.org

Quote Originally Posted by Norris 2016 Supra SA View Post
    I purchased a new 2016 SA 400 3 weeks ago and have had several problems.
    Making any progress on the boat?
    Really nice boat, I hope you have it running.
    I should be saying, I hope the dealer has you running . . .

Guys, had similar issues w 15 SE. Supra replaced it w a 16 for price increase only. I would talk w your dealer about same option. FYI new boat works perfectly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by dknapp View Post
    Guys, had similar issues w 15 SE. Supra replaced it w a 16 for price increase only. I would talk w your dealer about same option. FYI new boat works perfectly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Just curious, where did the old one go - back to the factory?

New member, and I thought I'd post our experience... 2016 se450 had a few issues when picked up, some steering switches not hooked up and mystery sea swell function that fixed itself when power reset, but with about 8 hours on the boat, the motor backfired and threw a code "destructive catalytic backfire" (not sure about the words, but took pics of it), and then at 10 hours while idling out of our bay, the motor overheated, and all the coolant was pumped out of the bilge. That's not the best part...after 600 mile round trip to repair, and being told that the mechanic was not sure what happened and just refilled the coolant, we put the boat back in the water to find we now have terrible vibration when rpm over 2000, getting worse as rpm increase, and a strong pull to the right. I had no idea tha the Indemar powered Supra's can't be worked on anywhere north of Milwaukee in Wisconsin. There are a lot of Chicago area owners with places up north who would find this a problem.
    Last edited by Jbilik; 09-04-2016 at 03:27 PM.