Hybrid View

This post made me laugh because on Sunday morning.... I lost a pack of 4 orange life vests out of my boat. Been up and down the highway over a dozen times with them in the same spot, not one issue. I turned around and went back to get them and what do you know, someone already had their grubby hands on them and they were no where to be found. Needless to say this was a good reminder, if it isn't strapped down its likely to fly out!!

PS that motorcycle video is crazy, hope that guy was okay.
    1988 Supra Saltare - 454

Ever notice how much your trailer bounces over a bridge/bump at 65+ mph? I almost lost a couple of seat bottoms because of said bounce(boat is stapped to the trailer), now I place a bungee cargo net over the boat when trailering- might look weird, but all my parts are there at the ramp!
    -Rich
    1990 Supra Mariah/351 PCM 1:23-1 PCM

Quote Originally Posted by Blackntan90 View Post
    Ever notice how much your trailer bounces over a bridge/bump at 65+ mph? I almost lost a couple of seat bottoms because of said bounce(boat is stapped to the trailer), now I place a bungee cargo net over the boat when trailering- might look weird, but all my parts are there at the ramp!
    The cargo net is actually a great suggestion, never thought about it, might look into one of those.
    1988 Supra Saltare - 454

One of two times my boat has gone more than about 2 miles on its trailer, I put EVERYTHING loose up in the bow, including seat cushions. With an open bow, yeah a net would be a good idea actually. I'm lucky I don't have to tow very often! My boat hasn't been on its trailer in 3 years actually.