Default Install USB charger(s), where?

Anyone add USB phone chargers to your boat? I got one for my truck and they were cheap enough so I got 2 more thinking I'd put them in the boat. Maybe one near the helm to keep my phone charged while in unfamiliar areas viewing charts and another in spotters seat area or near the back seat. Trying to think where I want them to stay convenient and out of direct weather preferably, while staying discreet or hidden to not distract from the classic style.

Ours has an outlet in the glove box and that's where I leave the phone plugged in. It's where our head unit is also so that's a natural so I can plug in the phone there as well.

Kevin Allen

A friend's boat has one in the rear seat inside of the little flip-down cupholder thing that was factory. So, it didn't change anything as far as appearance, and when they use it they just flip open the cupholder - for example, to run a ballast pump.

I put two of them down in the little pocket by the driver's feet, for charging a phone or whatever, but they're completely out of sight.

Quote Originally Posted by Kma4444 View Post
    Ours has an outlet in the glove box and that's where I leave the phone plugged in. It's where our head unit is also so that's a natural so I can plug in the phone there as well.
    I agree with glove box position, and also the helm foot area. I have a standard power outlet in both locations that I have a dual port usb adapter plugged in.

Is this what you are installing?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2018 Supra SL400