Default 2013 sa350 ballast not filling and underwater lights not working

Bought brand new last year. Anyone else have this issue? Dealership and skiers choice don't seem to know a solution. Neither have seemed to see the urgency in getting it fixed either. I just dropped it off at the shop again......just wondering if this has been a problem for Anyone else.

Skiers choice has been pretty unresponsive too. They are quickly losing a customer.

Have had similar issue with ballast. I just set the timers to 30 and turn on the switch, turn off and back on every few minutes. Took forever at first and now seems much faster.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    2004 Stingray 190LS - Sold
    2006 Moomba Mobius LSV - For Sale
    2013 Supra SA450 with da FLOW
    2015 RAM 1500 Hemi - tow rig
    http://www.tffor.org

Had a similar problem on my 2011 21V with my leds. Your lights should be under warrantee so double check with the technical assistance at skiers choice, but the dealer souls be able to handle it. Apparently they get really hot when not in water, which can cause them to fail. Double check that you are getting voltage to the lights just in case a it could be a breaker or a bad connection
    2011 Supra 21V
    Wetsounds Icon8's
    2012 Tundra SR5 Crewmax 4x4

Default Shop has been out twice....and installed new parts....still not working

And that shop is telling me Skier's choice Tech support still doesn't know how to solve the problem. That is what is bothering me so much.

Yes I am having similar problem's as well, it seams to mostly electrical. The hard part is getting some one to work on it before summer is over.

Any update on this? Find a solution to your ballast not filling?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    2004 Stingray 190LS - Sold
    2006 Moomba Mobius LSV - For Sale
    2013 Supra SA450 with da FLOW
    2015 RAM 1500 Hemi - tow rig
    http://www.tffor.org