Default front ballast tank is wet

2006 supra launch 24ssv front bag area is all ways wet, seams to be coming from the white plug in rear. I vacuum one day and it comes back ?
    Is this plug go thru to main hull.

Help
    Michael

At least on my 2002 22 SSV that white plug is connected to the main bilge area.
    I think that connection/hole is supposed to drain the front compartment into the rear compartment and therefore back to the bilge-pump.

Might of course be different on your boat, but I would assume that it is the same.

That would tell you that you have water standing in your main bilge.
    You can try cleaning that passage with something long and thin, I have done it by carefully pushing a long screwdriver down that hole and it would release some clog to let more water through quickly.

Mike

roosm, I was thinking every time you slow down all the water in the bilge moves forward, I am going to vacuum it dry today and put a cork in hole of white plug and see if that stops the water.
    I have been drying the front bilge weekly, hope this work's.

Mike

Well, if you trailer your boat it would be best to keep it stored with the bow slightly elevated so that the water can drain through the plug in the transom.
    If you keep it on a lift that might be more difficult to adjust?
    If you moor your boat in a slip it should float in an angle that lets the water drain to the bilge pump and get thrown over board. That is at least how mine works.

If you block off that front area I would either pull the plug every time you have been out with the boat or get a second bilge pump installed. I would assume that some water will still find its way there, but I am not sure.
    In my case where I keep my boat in the water for the entire season (6 months here in Sweden) the bilge is always has some water in it..

My front bag has a mesh under it to allow water to circulate and still dry later. That area IS part of the bilge, so it will always get wet. That's why the white hole is there.