Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

When you use the grinding compound, which metal gets ground down? the inside of the prop or the shaft or both?

i believe it's more the prop because the prop is a softer metal (nibral).
    '88 Sunsport, 2250lbs ballast, automated surf system, home made surf exhaust, surf flap, ACME 913, Krypt 6.5 HLCD's, Perfect Pass Stargazer

2007 Centurion Typhoon to be upgraded this winter!

Thanks for the info! I just received the 913 and I will be installing this afternoon. Will hopefully give an update tomorrow!

Sorry for the late response. The 913 is definitely the deal! I surfed all weekend. My setup was a 800 across the floor in the back and 800 on the surf side plus 4 people. Still working on getting my surf gate to stick. Thinking I may have to pull the waves off the back of my boat to get them to stick.

FWIW, I'm running my 800s even on each side of the doghouse, a ~500 (it was a hand-me-down center ski locker sack and I'm not real sure what it is) in the rear locker, and usually have to add people up front. I stick the Mission Delta Suckgate right to the waves on either side and can surf both sides. 11.4mph port side, 11.2mph starboard.
    Korey Morris -
    Sold to Arkansas: 1986 Supra Saltare
    Current: 2018 Moomba Craz

Did you not have to take your stickers off using the delta? Also how much weight do you put in the front?

I put my wake shaper right on the waves, which is one solid sticker with clear background (NOT a multi piece vinyl) on my boat and it sticks well. I THINK i'd like to run the shaper a touch further back and/or up, but it sticks best when not applied over the edge of the decal, so I'll take the limitation to keep the cool logo!

Last trip out was my first with the matching 800lb bags so i'm still tweaking. I had to put the heaviest person in the boat up front to get the wave i wanted. I have another 540lb bag that I'll probbably fill half full across the bow seats this weekend to try it out.

Last weekend:
    Korey Morris -
    Sold to Arkansas: 1986 Supra Saltare
    Current: 2018 Moomba Craz