Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Awesome boat!!! Welcome to the family.

Yes, welcome! I love my 08'
    2008 Sunsport 22 V

Try more weight in the front. That's a lot of weight in the back!

Quote Originally Posted by lorijenvey View Post
    Try more weight in the front. That's a lot of weight in the back!
    Getting weight in the front right now is a challenge, can't upgrade the front sack. Might try a borrowed fat sack up there to see if it helps with the wash tho.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2010 Sunsport 22v

Very nice engineering!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Jamie Frost
    North Texas
    2016 SUPRA SA550 Edition
    2004 Centurion Enzo SV230 (Gone)

Quote Originally Posted by SupraCLT View Post
    Getting weight in the front right now is a challenge, can't upgrade the front sack. Might try a borrowed fat sack up there to see if it helps with the wash tho.

At first we used the old sacs from the back with a tsunami pump until we got the bow sacs. Was still an improvement.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I own a 2010 Sunsport 22V Worlds Edition with approx. 250 hrs on it. We love the boat I run 750's in the back and a 400 in the compartment in the front. I went out and bought a few extra sacks to help weight it down more. An additional 400, and 2 - 150's (Bricks). There quick to fill and definitely help out with the length of the wake. I just ordered the Mission Delta Wake Shaper yesterday. I'm looking forward to see how much it helps with the wake. If you have any tips as to where to place it I'd appreciate it.

FullSizeRender.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images
    2010 Supra Sunsport 22V Worlds Addition

Quote Originally Posted by Henridog View Post
    I own a 2010 Sunsport 22V Worlds Edition with approx. 250 hrs on it. We love the boat I run 750's in the back and a 400 in the compartment in the front. I went out and bought a few extra sacks to help weight it down more. An additional 400, and 2 - 150's (Bricks). There quick to fill and definitely help out with the length of the wake. I just ordered the Mission Delta Wake Shaper yesterday. I'm looking forward to see how much it helps with the wake. If you have any tips as to where to place it I'd appreciate it.

FullSizeRender.jpg
    She's purty man, love that graphic! Since my original post I've figured out a few things. First off I am running an extra 500 in a piggy back sack under the front seats. I run the 1100s full, the belly and bow sacks 50-100% full depending how many people we have. We actually lost our delta (it sank after the leash broke) and so we're using a nauticurl now. For the delta I found placing the suction cups about 1 inch above the "crease" on the side of the boat about 1' forward of the platform worked best. That was in the "fin back" position. You want the fin poking out of the water just a little when sitting still so your probably going to be higher on the hull than I was due to less weight. Whenever we are running a full crew I find a little bit of list to the surf side helped stand the wave up more.

I can get a 3' swell with 2 people and a rider, closer to 4' when running with a full crew.

2010 Sunsport 22v

I'm curious. What make and type of sack are you running under the front seats. I'm going to looking at a bow sack today.

2010 Supra Sunsport 22V Worlds Addition

Quote Originally Posted by Henridog View Post
    I'm curious. What make and type of sack are you running under the front seats. I'm going to looking at a bow sack today.

I believe it's a fly high Bow sack. It's a 500 lbs bag. There are a couple good options on wake makers, but I confirm the specific sack when I go up to the boat this weekend

2010 Sunsport 22v