Default WTS Roswell Racks

I have two original roswell racks off a supra 21v, I upgraded mine to a newer version. They look and work "ok" for what you'd expect in a 10 year boat.

Best offer + whatever shipping costs is. I have the box from roswell still so they should be easy enough to ship.

I am interested, can you post or send some pics?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by td in nc View Post
    I am interested, can you post or send some pics?

Thanks
    So sorry for the slow reply, had a busy weekend then got sick. Attaching some pictures, keep in mind they are ten years old - I upgraded for the simple fact that newer ones are less offset so they rattle less in rough water - these work fine it was just a vanity upgrade.

I'm thinking $200 for the set and I'll cover shipping up to $40, anything over that will be covered by the buyer. I estimate shipping will cost somewhere between 25-50 but it's just a guess. PM or post with questions or to purchase, Paypal/bitcoin/wellsfargo surepay accepted. Can't seem to get the last (close up) pic attached it keeps failing to upload, so I'd have to send that via email.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by mjmurphy53711; 08-03-2016 at 03:28 PM.

Three button ones do you have pic of the bottom ?

What exactly do you want a picture of? I can do that easily enough just want to make sure what you are looking for. To be clear, these are stock roswell racks off a 2006 supra 21v, I bought the upgraded ones they switched out to in 2009. Only difference is where the plate meets rack which is less tension on it, of which I saw an effect when in really choppy water that just annoyed me to the point of buying new ones.

All you have to do is flip those over in the picture as to see the bottom