Default WTS 600 lb Fat Sac (original center in gravity games ballst for 2006 21v)

I've upgraded my center ballast bag to the 1100 and switched out my rears to 750s, thus leaving me a 600 pound bag from the stock center ballast to sell.

Looking for $100 + shipping costs. Located in southern WI.

Quote Originally Posted by mjmurphy53711 View Post
    I've upgraded my center ballast bag to the 1100 and switched out my rears to 750s, thus leaving me a 600 pound bag from the stock center ballast to sell.

Looking for $100 + shipping costs. Located in southern WI.
    If you've already tested everything, ignore this... But, while I have upgraded my rear sacks in my 2011 22V to 1,100 lbs, I still use one of the stock 450 lb bags in the surf-side corner of my boat and call him my "fat friend." I don't need him when we have a lot of people on the boat, but if it's just 2 on the boat and a surfer, my fat friend is very helpful in getting that big surf wave. Just something to think about if you haven't, yet.
    Mark
    2011 Launch 22V

Quote Originally Posted by markthered View Post
    If you've already tested everything, ignore this... But, while I have upgraded my rear sacks in my 2011 22V to 1,100 lbs, I still use one of the stock 450 lb bags in the surf-side corner of my boat and call him my "fat friend." I don't need him when we have a lot of people on the boat, but if it's just 2 on the boat and a surfer, my fat friend is very helpful in getting that big surf wave. Just something to think about if you haven't, yet.
    Thanks for the tips, I have an extra launch pad if needed that I think is 400 plds, and I use some pop bags (lead) in the nose. To be honest, as I've gotten older I really appreciate the wake the 21v throws even with no ballast (half plate) - a lot of the times we fill just the 1100 in the center and put the plate half up and it's money (for these old bones).

For surfing we just fill everything and use a ronix surf shaper, I'm satisfied. The last two things I'm doing to this boat are the z5 and upgrading the ballast system to a 3 pump reversible (already bought the kit from wakemakers).

I'll do $90 including free shipping on this if anyone wants. Otherwise it's going on ebay.

I have a 2004 mobius ls dd. Any chance this would fit in my ski locker?

Where are you located? I'm in the Milwaukee area.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
    2004 Mobius LS - hooked on footin'
    Former tow: 1986 Chaparral 178 XL, 90hp Merc
    First tow: 197x Glasspar Citation, 135hp Merc

I'm in Madison, I'm not sure of the size of your DD locker but the approx measurements are 68-70 inches long by 22ish inches wide - hard to be accurate with the bag empty.

Quote Originally Posted by mjmurphy53711 View Post
    I'm in Madison, I'm not sure of the size of your DD locker but the approx measurements are 68-70 inches long by 22ish inches wide - hard to be accurate with the bag empty.
    Thanks, I'll take measurements this weekend.

Sorry to leave you hanging for so long... Completely forgot about this. Do you still have it?

Those dimensions will work in my boat, but can you measure the height too? My locker is about 10 inches deep.