Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by mjmurphy53711 View Post
    I have a 2006 21v, now that I've upgraded the bags to 1100 center and 750 rears (plus purchased a ronix surf shaper) this thing is perfect for my needs, the only problem as we all know is the crappy sprinkler valve system.

I purchased the complete overhaul kit from wakemakers, intending to make it easy on myself and have it dealer installed.

Two problems with that:

1. my local supra dealer "wont install aftermarket products they don't sell".

2. the local mastercraft dealer quoted 12+ labor hours to do the job, wakemakers quoted 5.

Has anyone out there done this themselves? how long did it actually take you and did you have to take the floor out?

Has anyone out there had a dealer install the kit? If so, any idea what your bill was?

Thanks in advance, looking forward to getting this done with some time left in the WI boating season.
    You can get 12v ball valves for 135 with shipping and they are badass... had same problem took 55 minutes to fill and now with ball valves 25 same weight in mine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Luvmysupra View Post
    You can get 12v ball valves for 135 with shipping and they are badass... had same problem took 55 minutes to fill and now with ball valves 25 same weight in mine

55 mins to 25 mins with the sprinkler valve system?

Quote Originally Posted by MJHKnox View Post
    55 mins to 25 mins with the sprinkler valve system?
    Yes cause 3/4 ball valve even the the stock diaphragm claim to be 3/4 the only open to about a 1/4 inch plus the can be forced open cause of the amount of ballast you and I run which then creates a vacuum and drains the bags