Default 86 saltare with 454

Boat is soft but engine runs well needs transmission rebuilt but am willing to send it off for a reasonable price... I would also be willing to part it if no one wants the whole but I would hate to see one of these parted out when you can restore her to glory for 5k to great shape! Pm me with any interest I'm very motivated to sell!
    My ball park sale price is 2500 but like I said very motivated to sell so tell me what you will pay and I would probably seriously consider it!
    Sam

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here are some pics
    IMG_0238.JPGIMG_0226.JPGIMG_0229.JPGIMG_0231.JPGIMG_0232.JPG

Someone on here was looking for a trailer..... Seeing that you're in MN, he might be interested? You might want to post up photos of the trailer as well as more info about where you are. Great price for a project boat!!
    Former owner of a 1987 Supra Saltare. Current owner of a Malibu 23LSV.

That was me and I got one and yes it could really turn into something nice if someone is interested!!!

Bump.... Anyone looking for a project this boat is still looking for a good home!

About the same shape 1986 suns port just sold for $950. Might have to move on your price some.
    1984 SUPRA ALLEGRO 454 PCM 330 HP
    14H 14L Michigan Prop

Yeah my price isn't firm just a ballpark I think that around 1800-2500is fair but am open to offers as well