Well I put a sparky tester on it and they all are getting spark. Had it in my mind that it wasn't sparking because of the plugs. Did a compression test and they are all right around 130 psi. I put new plugs in it. NKG Iridium plugs and it started right up and seems to be running better. Some of the plugs that I didn't think were firing appear to have some carbon on them now so maybe it is cleaning up. Could have been some air in the fuel line? I probably didn't run it more than 2 minutes total before it stopped. Ran it another couple minutes tonight.

Backfire yesterday messed up my muffler. Fiberglass muffler blew apart where one of the hoses from the manifold attaches. Kind of like a flange that was attached to the muffler. I epoxied it back in. Not sure if that will hold. But it seems to be holding now, meanwhile I will try to find a new muffler. So I didn't run it long without the muffler attached. Tomorrow that goes back on and I will pull it to the lake and try again.

I want to get an engine scanner so I can run some diagnostics on it. Anyone have or use a Mefi 5 scanner? Any suggestions on what I should get?