Default swell system backwards

Hey Guys just picked up a new 2015 Supra 450 SE. While wake surfing on the port side i have the swell plates at 100 and 25 for port and starboard and the wake is unreal. When i go to switch it to surf the starboard side after switching some ballast around and running the plates at 25 and 100 the wave is non existent i have to set it at 100 and 10 which is almost the setting im running on the other side. Any one else have this issue don't if its a glitch in the system or electrical issue any thoughts?

THanks

You're better off asking this on the Moomba forum. A lot more current Supra owners over there that can answer your question. My thought would be to call your dealer and have them come out and troubleshoot, or take the boat in to be safe.

Quote Originally Posted by Mobius22 View Post
    You're better off asking this on the Moomba forum. A lot more current Supra owners over there that can answer your question. My thought would be to call your dealer and have them come out and troubleshoot, or take the boat in to be safe.
    Yep. There are some SE owners over there that know the setups - surf or wake.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2018 Supra SL400

Sounds like you are trying to use the barrel setting, or at least mimicking it even if you are in the skim setting. I've not run across a single person that has had luck with barrel. Here are our surf settings. My whole crew rides goofy, but I can switch mid ride without changing ballast and the regular wave is great also.

2006 Supra 20 - Sold
    2006 Supra 24 Gravity Games - Sold
    2015 Supra SE450 - Sold