Default 2000 legacy turns over will not start

OK guys, here it is. After tubing with some family members for awhile someone fell off and when we turned around to pick them up a huge wave went over the front of the bow. Wave so big it got water in the glove box. Turned engine off sat around and swam awhile. When we went to leave the engine would turnover but not start, noticed the engine room fan was on even though the switch was off. Not sure if related. At first would start and not idle, now turns over and nothing. Tried several times, tried cooling the fuel pump (found on google). This is my first Supra, have only had 2 weeks. Any ideas would be much appreciated. Thank You

Since new to the legacy you need to know that these boats can take water over the bow if not careful.
    It sounds as if you turned back into your own wake.
    It is not the first wave you hit that caused the problem but the second one right behind it.
    The first wave takes your nose down as you go over it setting the bow up to shovel under the second wave.
    To prevent this you first need to beware of this in the future and before you hit the second wave bump your throttle up quickly such that you cause the nose of the boat to rise up over the second wave which will prevent water from coming over the bow.
    Then quickly back off the throttle once over the second wave in order to calmly retrieve your downed skier.
    A few practise rounds will give you the idea.
    Large wakes from wakeboard and surfing boats will also cause you grief so learning the above technique is important.

Its best to just slow down and turn at the same time. Leave the boat in idle coming around and hit the wakes at a 45 degree angle. If youre rubning a ton of weight, slow down and stop, let them catch up to the bqck of the boat, then turn slowly.

You also puah less waves out into the water so when you pick them back up, the water isnt wavy...

But did you have water go to the motor area? Even if so id be surprised to have it cause an issue.

Id check electrical under the dash and check the gas tank. You may have been putting water in the tank thru the breather vent, and by coincidence it didnt show up till then.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

OK thanks guys, I've been so busy I haven't been able to check it out. I'm going to look at it tonight and tomorrow night after work. Thanks for the info. I'll post more after checking it out.

Well I checked it last night and found a 15amp fuse blown in the engine room area. Downloaded an Indmar manual and it shows a red reset button at a connector near trans fill. Pulled cover and it had 3 15 amp fuses and 1 was blown. Gonna take it out this weekend.