hey guys,

So I just spent a long weekend on the lake and had some issues I would like to figure out and fix. First, the boat starts and runs perfectly fine, without any starting problems, running problems or power. boat goes appx 42MPH at full throttle. Then when the boat is turned off and we float for a bit say 15minutes to 30minutes, the boat starts up perfectly fine, idles well but the power is almost non-existant. One thing I wonder is due to the fact that my blower (fan) has not been working well, and squeals very loudly, I don't always have it on very long before starting. I wonder if it has something to do with the cooling of the engine. My Thermostat appears to be working well, and i took off the water pump cap, and it is getting water fine. Would the issue that the blower isn't used enough be the problem? As long as the engine sits for a period of time it gets full power back, and As long as I don't shut it down, I can ride it without any issue.

The second problem is that I have alot of play in the steering wheel. What can I do to adjust/fix the play, and also the steering wheel has become very difficult to turn, is there a fitting I need to look at or something of that nature? Thanks for the help in advance.

Ben