Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Running214 View Post
    I own a 2008 22SSV with 750 lbs ballast center locker and 1100 lbs ballast in each ski locker....The suction cups dont come off, the thing floats, and most importantly, IT WORKS....
    Have you got the wave further dialed in? I have a 22 Sunsport which only has the #400 up front but I have the #1100s in the back. Running around 11 mph I'm still getting a ton of wash and minimal push. Where do you put your delta? Is it "front" orientation or rear? (The fin part)

Thanks for your help!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2010 Sunsport 22v

I mount mine with a rear orientation. I have a 90 Saltare running 800 in the rear and 500 in the bow. Get a great curl at 9.7-10 on the perfect pass goofy foot side. Wave is waist high on me and I'm 6'. I mount mine low as possible with the front angled slightly down so that it levels out when moving. I'll post some pics tomorrow if we get out.

Quote Originally Posted by MJHKnox View Post
    Do they both have the same angle?
    The Delta is a 90 degree. Ours is closer to a 70. We tried a 90 but it was harder to make it stick to the boat. Maybe when we get the back ordered Seastow handle, we can do a 90, but it's not really the angle that matters but how far out you push the convergence of the wave.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by lorijenvey View Post
    The Delta is a 90 degree. Ours is closer to a 70. We tried a 90 but it was harder to make it stick to the boat. Maybe when we get the back ordered Seastow handle, we can do a 90, but it's not really the angle that matters but how far out you push the convergence of the wave.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Is that handle about the same as the West Marine one? I read on the other forums about the Seastow one.

2018 Supra SL400

I have a 2000 Supra Launch and am considering purchasing a Mission Delta Wakeshaper. My only concern is the factory decal on the back sides of the boat. Has anyone else with a 2000-2002 Supra Launch used the Mission Delta. If so, did you attach it below the decal or on it?

As a passionate wakeboarder/wakesurfer I wanted to share NautiCurl with the Supra family. I've worked hard the past year engineering, testing and developing a Wake Shaper priced affordably ($219) that we hope riders are proud to attach to their boats. Please check it out and would love your feedback!
    www.nauticurl.com
    image.jpg

PS - Check out our WakeSurf Board lineup, best prices on Brigade anywhere online, plus Doomswell and iDol.
    Finally the ice melted in MN - Go time!
    Last edited by WakeSurf22; 04-02-2017 at 10:27 PM.