Hello,

I have been looking to purchase a used boat and after researching the various makes & models have decided that a Supra boat seems to be the best fit for what I am looking for. I have been looking into the 07+ 22 SSV as well as a 24 SSV and would like to hear from owners as to the main differences between the two and if the extra size of the 24 is worth the difference in trailering & handling. Finding a 24 nearby to go look at seems to be a challenge plus it seems many on here have had both and would be curious to hear your opinions.

A typical day of use would be for primarily wakeboarding but would also like to surf and comfortably accomodate 6-7 people.

My basis for comparison would be an 07 22' vs an 06 24' as this is the first year of the deeper 22' and the year the Z-5 was added to the 24'. These seem to be somewhat comparable in price so would one be greatly preferred over the other? Would an 07 24' be enough of an improvement with the dash/trim tab changes to justify going with one?