Default 91 TS6M port side vent window wanted

Can anyone help me find a vent window for an old TS6m. It fell out recently and was lost. I haven't contacted a dealer yet but I doubt if it is still available through the network. Maybe I will get lucky here.
    Thanx

Assuming you want the window that pops out at an angle and is held in place once open by a black hinge like device.
    If you still have the hinge piece then simply take a template of your opening to a glass shop along with the hole position amd size you need cut.
    If you are looking fir the hinge piece they are extremely hard to find at best.

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by crystal waters View Post
    Assuming you want the window that pops out at an angle and is held in place once open by a black hinge like device.
    If you still have the hinge piece then simply take a template of your opening to a glass shop along with the hole position amd size you need cut.
    If you are looking fir the hinge piece they are extremely hard to find at best.
    I need the whole thing. I know there is one complete with the hinge on the bottom of Lake Erie.

Ouch!
    So if the other side vent window and hinge are ok then you have yourvtemplates in reverse.
    The glass with hole for the glass shop
    The black hinge like device which will be a challenge.
    Could this hinge be reproduced using a 3 D printer?
    Seems logical imho?

I need to take a look at the remaining hinge, I really don't know what it looks like.