Thread: Gauges

Default Gauges

Is there any way possible to get the original gauges that were in my boat originally, I have a '99 launch and the computer has finally managed to kill all the gauges. Any recommendations? I've been tempted to upgrade them to a newer year but I don't know how they would change anything with them being from a different time period, it may noit matter but idk. I'll be replacing the gauges from the fuel to the battery meters (every gauge is broke) and I'd be getting a new computer with them as well. Any info??

You are better to replace the gauges and eliminate the module. The module has a really bad history. Not hart to do and there are some great threads. I think Mastercraft has the best step by step instructions. I will look and see if I still have the page bookmarked.

Did a quick search and I think this the one. This method is much cheaper and a permanent fix
    https://www.mastercraft.com/teamtalk...ad.php?t=61353

Thanks!! That helps a ton! I've read about the whole module problem and don't want to have the same problems every year.

After battling the gauge problem on my 2000, I was even getting tech support from Medallion, this method was less frustrating, faster and cheaper. Plus I do not have to worry that the issue will re-appear. Good luck