Post 1999 supra launch Tower.

I was wondering if anyone could tell me if a newer tower would fit on my 99 Launch. I'm leaning on buying a 2011 progressive tower. But I am unsure if it will fit. I bought the boat as a project a few years ago and I want to modernize it with a New tower and Graphics.

Probably not without some work. Even if the boats beam width was the same, you probably should reinforce the hull where the feet mount. If i am thinking if the right tower, it mounts with 2 feet....right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yeah it has two primary mounting feet and that's it. I was wondering if the beam is the same. I know they used the same hull design for years, but I just wanted to make sure. There is a guy online that's selling a progressive tower cheap and that's why I wanted to see if it may be compatible with my boat. The tower that's on it now is oxidized real bad and it just makes the boat look rough. I'm sure it would take some minor modifications to mount the tower. But its a great deal and if it doesn't fit I may just buy it and resale it later on.