Default 1991 Supra Sunsport with/Monster Tower & Cargo Carrier Bimini Top*Stringers Prof. DN

Hi All,

Boat
    1991 Supra Sunsport with 351 (1800 Hours*)
    Monster Tower, Cargo Carrier Bimini Top, Mirror
    Stringers were professionally replaced and wrapped in fiberglass.

Trailer
    Malibu Wakesetter (2005)
    Tandem Axle

I brought this boat up from Austin, TX to Boston, MA. It was a one owner boat, owned by a family who lived on Austin Lake. The boat was serviced at Ace Marina. The owner Gabe, said he was the tech on it for 13 years. It's a great boat with some nice creature comforts added on such as the tapped oil pan for easy oil changes and the battery kill switch to save the life of the battery while not in use.

I recently had the carburetor professionally rebuilt.

It's a simple, elegant, classic boat that suits water sports & entertaining very nicely. It is also a daily driver, which means it has its bumps, bruises, scratches, tears & cracks on interior, all which will be immediately forgotten once having fun on the water.

I figure I have a month to offer the boat for sale before I store it for the upcoming winter - so I wanted to share with Supra enthusiasts. In consideration of the time of year, I am asking $8,900 OBO. More pictures to follow.

Supra.jpg
    Supra on trailer.jpg
    *hour meter runs when key is onimage2.jpgimage3.JPGimage1 (1).jpg
    Last edited by PeteD; 09-12-2016 at 09:27 PM.

I know it's my first post, but I was not expecting crickets!

Two red flags that I see 1800 hours and no mention of the floors and stringers.

Thanks - I'll elaborate on the original third line - "Stringers were professionally replaced and wrapped in fiberglass". *The floor was also done at this time.

Nice looking boat. I'd love to upgrade the trailer on mine, I'm constantly dragging the prop guard in/out of driveways/parking lots. Good luck selling, somebody will snap this up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank You! The trailer is certainly robust. I lucked out as the family I bought it from lives on the water, so they had no use for this one when they bought their Malibu Wakesetter. I may pull the ad soon and reconsider selling in the spring. I have a feeling not too many people have the itch to get out on the water.

Winter storage happening soon.