Default Underwater LED installation

Anyone installed LED lights under a swim platform? If so, where is the best placement for two of them? 2005 Sunsport 24SSV.

depends on size of light.. this is more of a personal preference

on the transom or actually the underside of the swim?

Yes, the size if the light matters. Round, rectangle, etc. Radius of the transom. Wire accessibility. I like to find a spot thats as low in the water and as far out as possible, when installing a pair. This gets you the best water penetration. This doesnt mean that you can mount at the lowest and widest part of the transom, but the lowest and widest part that the transom will allow for you get the wire and for the light to mount flat.
    Michael
    Mikes Liquid Audio

Hey Mike I ordered the pipeline liquid lumens with the required converter box. It will be in Friday. I have a pretty good idea how to hook it up from what I read on the install instructions from Liquid Lumen, but I looked today to see if I could determine where the wires from the prewired underwater lights terminated and I could not find or figure out where they were. I have a 2015 Supra SE 440 and IT is already prewired and has a toggle switch, but I can not figure where it is terminated. Does anyone with better electronic experience have any idea how or what I can do to figure this out, so that I can save a little money after buying these lights. The installs looks to be easy enough if I can just figure out where the switch wires are?? Thanks
    Chad