Default Supra Website Redesign

What do you think?
    Hello SR. Goodbye SC.
    Reviews of Autowake should be interesting.

I like it. I thought initially that it was not designed well for the iPad but it was just my slower connection. Perhaps they could have engineered it better for mobile. It's a bandwidth hog. I wonder if the Autowake is something that will be backward compatible with the 2016 platform. The interface looks identical for my 2016 SA550 interface.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Jamie Frost
    North Texas
    2016 SUPRA SA550 Edition
    2004 Centurion Enzo SV230 (Gone)

Quote Originally Posted by jfintexas View Post
    I like it. I thought initially that it was not designed well for the iPad but it was just my slower connection. Perhaps they could have engineered it better for mobile. It's a bandwidth hog. I wonder if the Autowake is something that will be backward compatible with the 2016 platform. The interface looks identical for my 2016 SA550 interface.
    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    I'm betting the 2017s have a different computer onboard. I'm sure everyone with 14/15/16s will be asking for retrofits.
    Someone on WakeWorld was talking about surfing behind a 2016 SA with Autowake - not sure about that info. Early 2017 maybe.
    There is a thread on the Moomba site talking about 2017s only.

I wouldn't hold your breath on any retrofit -- there is definitely a new autowake CPU and accelorometer as well as a new through-hull sensor required for this system to function.
    Former owner of a 1987 Supra Saltare. Current owner of a Malibu 23LSV.