Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I really did not have a number at first. I was sincerely willing to hear out all reasonable offers, which, in the marketing world, is actually a great tool for the right person who is actually looking to buy...apparently none of you are, so it's really none of your business how I list something I own. I really just like this online community (until today) and wanted to give someone a chance on a good boat that I know most of the folks in the Supra world love... I know I sure have. But, yesterday I re-listed it locally for $13900; which is still a great deal. If I hold onto it til next spring, that price will obviously go up. If anyone is interested, let me know...if not, then you should just keep surfing (pun intended) and find another thread to hi-jack.

...drops mic, walks away

As for the prop difference... When I purchased them, I talked with the folks over at ACME props: http://www.acmemarine.com/our_props.php Those guys were super helpful and knew just what I needed for this boat. The 541 is a great all-around towing prop. It has a good low-pitch. As mentioned, it is leaps and bounds beyond the stock prop and will hold the boat steady when towing boarders. With the 543 however, it seemed to perform a little better with the boat being weighted. It is more of a true surf-prop. I lost some top-end, as you do with all lower pitched props, but that thing, paired with the Merc454, will jerk a house down. If you're surfing and running a lot of ballast, the 543 is the way to go. I could just be me, but it also seemed to have a nicer curl at the lip of the wave with the 543, too. But, still the 541 is a great tried and true prop that has been great on all of the older model Supra's. Hope that helps!

Quote Originally Posted by mydogzeke View Post
    Foxriverat, I understand why you have that name now... But, I bet I could come up with a few better ones for you.
    A little thin skinned ah pal. You and your dog zeke are barking up the wrong tree.
    Chauncey 2000 Malibu Response LX Monsoon 325

Tree...? seems a little more like a lil bush to me.

Quote Originally Posted by mydogzeke View Post
    Foxriverat, I understand why you have that name now... But, I bet I could come up with a few better ones for you.
    Sounds like someone needs a refresher on the sticky in the general forum tab.

I will spare you the trouble of looking it up and paste the applicable part in here for your convenience.

"3) Personal attacks, mean-spirited comments, and abusive behavior will not be tolerated."
    '86 Comp TS6M - Reborn 2016
    Riding a HO Sports CX Ski