Default Winter Boat Upgrades

So has anyone starting thinking about what projects will be going on this winter?

I'm still hoping to get a few more days/weekends before it will be in storage.

I've dumped a bunch of $$ in upgrades over the years, the only thing I wish I had was the new exhaust, but it's not high on the list.

Replacing my burned out underwater led's and maybe a zone controller.
    2011 Supra 21V
    Wetsounds Icon8's
    2012 Tundra SR5 Crewmax 4x4

Thinking of a boat lift upgrade to one with an electric winch on it so if that happens that will basically eat up my upgrade budget between that and a dock upgrade as well.
    '86 Comp TS6M - Reborn 2016
    Riding a HO Sports CX Ski

Well even though I've left the Supra family -- I did add a new boat (2004 Malibu) and at a price that allows lots of off season upgrades. The short list?

- Remove graphics, compound and polish.
    - Wiring and electrical upgrades (00-gauge, new alternator, new 3x battery bank + blue sea add a battery kit.)
    - Stereo. Wet Sounds BT420, (2) pair x REV 10s, interior 6.5s (unsure on brand at this point.)
    - Repair/replace heater core. Add hot-water shower.
    - Additional ballast upgrades? I already installed 1100s in the rear corners but I might add an underseat port side surf bag. We've found the best surf wave to involve more weight on the port side.
    - Surf gate? At some point this boat will probably get an automated, surf gate system. I'd like to build it out of OEM parts (swim deck and gates) with an aftermarket controller. We'll see if it gets done this year.
    Former owner of a 1987 Supra Saltare. Current owner of a Malibu 23LSV.

Thankfully, this winter doesn't have any projects lined up for the boat. 2 cushions got redone last year. The boat needs absolutely nothing, for once. Another year, maybe I'll do the stringers before they actually get bad - they're still solid but still original. I'd love to do it before it's a rotten nightmare.

Stringers and floor for me, nothing major .... winterizing tonight maybe pull engine/tranny and fuel tank to start

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk