Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

This was from Sunday, 73* water and 84* air.
    1987 Supra Saltare
    PCM 454

End of the season for us.
    Now we need to ... clean it !

2016end.jpg
    Last edited by Sdc77; 11-02-2016 at 08:44 AM.
    Stéphane
    -----------------------
    1989 Supra Saltare

New member here. I just bought a 92 Supra Bravura and unfortunately I won't get to use it till next summer. Its my first boat purchase and I look forward to learning all about it. Any tips or suggestions are welcome. I can't find how to attach any photos so with some direction i will post one. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 1992bravura View Post
    New member here. I just bought a 92 Supra Bravura and unfortunately I won't get to use it till next summer. Its my first boat purchase and I look forward to learning all about it. Any tips or suggestions are welcome. I can't find how to attach any photos so with some direction i will post one. Thanks
    I believe that once you have a certain # of posts on the forum (like 10?) that's when you can post pictures.
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, and more mods to come...

1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.

Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2002 Audi S6 Avant, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.

Thanks Trayson. Appreciate it!

Quote Originally Posted by 1992bravura View Post
    You can post pictures and attachments at any point in time. Prior to reaching a certain post count those posts must be approved by a moderator so be patient if you do and one of us will approve it.
    '86 Comp TS6M - Reborn 2016
    Riding a HO Sports CX Ski

Quote Originally Posted by trayson View Post
    It's by Rieger. The previous owner did the kit. I probably wouldn't have went with it myself, but I've grown to like it (although I have plenty of haters on it too). I like not having the same looking car as everyone else.

Our car club did a video from an event I put on each year, and my car's featured a lot it:
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXG...LwhXGICEv7JEVw

Very cool.

I like them stock, but period mods are always cool to see.
    1986 Sunsport Skier with Acme 543