Default 1995 Supra Saltare, $12500: Lowered Price - Re-do

Ok, I'm gonna try this again. I guess I started the last thread off on the wrong foot with the whole "make me an offer" thing. We're a little more motivated to sell now. I did the whole restore myself, so I have a little bit of head room to lower the price. I also recognize that it's the end of the season for most folks. Here's the craigslist ad:

https://shoals.craigslist.org/boa/5831756380.html

She's got a few cosmetic blemishes and what not, some dock scratches on the sides and bow. There are a few little spots in the fiberglass that are not perfect due to some fiberglass repair done to the boat. The gel coat needs a good polishing, which I'm hoping to get to soon. Also, the swim deck needs re-finishing. There were a couple of interior pieces that were missing in the bow, so we just improvised and fashioned some pieces and stuck decals on them. The 454 has a cam in it from Comp Cams; the owner before was a race car enthusiast and thought it was a good idea...totally unnecessary, but man this baby will purr... Any other questions, feel free to ask on the thread or PM me. I don't have a whole lot of time, and I'm not able to be on here as much as I would like, so please, serious inquiries only. PM me and I will gladly give my phone number for any more questions. The boat is located in North Alabama, but, I'm willing to help with meeting a buyer or help with shipping.

I tried to delete the previous thread to keep from congesting the site, but didn't know how. Sorry bout that...boat d.jpgIMG_4096.jpg
    Last edited by mydogzeke; 10-17-2016 at 05:54 PM.