Ok so I was having problems with the gauges prior to the engine blowing. I assume from corrosion from being run in "brackish" water. I could not get them working with the new engine. 06 has both sensors to run the gauges through the ecm and analog gauges. I ran an analog temp gauge and oil pressure gauge but could not reach the dash with them due to the distance from the engine to the dash. Over the winter I would like to run new gauges to the dash. Anyone have any suggestions where I could find the appropriate parts to do so? I don't mind running wires or like the ones I currently have a small oil line and a copper line to the engine for temp. I just want to be able to monitor the engine without getting in the engine compartment. Let me know your suggestions. I am guessing I could get all new sensors for the ecm from indmar but would probably be really expensive. Would probably be best to go after market. I would like to replace the dash gauges, but would be fine with mounting small ones under the dash if I can't find something that will fit the dash.

Thanks