Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default 95 Supra Saltare - final price drop

We are selling our 95' Supra Saltare 23' ski wakeboard/wakesurf boat. This boat has been great for our family since we purchased in 2011. We purchased it from an individual who was in the process of restoring it; then we completed/had completed the restoration. The boat has a Mercruiser 454 inboard engine with only approximately 200 hours on it, with only a little over 400 hours on the entire boat itself. All of the upholstery except for 2 small pieces has been completely recovered.

It has 2 ACME props (541 and 543), designed specifically for wakeboarding/wakesurfing. This boat pulls boarders and skiers up better than even the new over-priced wake boats. It comes with a wake tower with speakers, board racks for up to 4 slim surfboards and wakeboards, and bimini top. The boat also comes with a matching tandem-axle trailer; all 4 tires were recently updated. It has a manual wake plate for altering the size and shape of the wake. The boat also has a manual ballast system with automatic empty pumps and valves. We've had over 2,000 lbs of ballast in it with no issues. It comes with a stereo system with ipod/aux inputs, sub-woofer, and amp. The boat also has a built-in cooler, automatic depth-finder, l.e.d. interior lighting, and multiple seating options. The boat runs great, has been maintenanced regularly, and has not had any type of mechanical issues since we purchased it. It has a few small cosmetic blunders which would be common for a boat of this age. It has started up and ran every time we've turned the key. It's a great boat with a great wake for boarding, skiing, tubing, or whatever you enjoy. It's already winterized and ready for storing. This is the final price drop.

Text or email is the best way to contact me using the attached contact info. Only serious buyers, please.

malibu, supra, moomba, inboard, mastercraft, nautique, wakeboard, wakesurf, surf, wake, ski boat, wake boat, ski, centurionIMG_4132.jpgIMG_4188.jpgIMG_4158.jpg
    Last edited by mydogzeke; 11-28-2016 at 08:49 PM.

Final drop so good it can't be posted?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh yeah, I forgot to post the price. I'm asking $10,900.

Where is the boat located?

We're in Florence, Alabama

Saw this on craigslist, great looking boat. GLWS
    '92 Comp ts6m - 5.8 PCM Pro Boss Carb
    '02 Launch SS - 5.7 Indmar Assualt TBI

Quote Originally Posted by Zkdk3000 View Post
    Saw this on craigslist, great looking boat. GLWS

Thanks!

L'ville, huh? A CATS fan, I hope.

Quote Originally Posted by mydogzeke View Post
    Thanks!

L'ville, huh? A CATS fan, I hope.

I am! Colors run deep haha.

Mind if I ask why you're selling? Boat is too sharp to let go IMO!

Good Deal, we lived in L'ville and in Lexington for a while. My wife actually finished school at UK.

Honestly man, we contemplated it for a long time and didn't really want to. I'm kinda just ready for another project. I'd like to eventually find a newer v-drive that needs some work. So, I figured if I'm ever gonna do that, I need to start now before the family grows again.

Thanks again for the complements on it! Let me know if you or someone you know is interested.