Post 89 Supra Comp TS6M 3400$

89 Supra Comp Ts6m

**Only issues with entire boat**

*carb needs to be rebuilt* (or maybe just tuned properly)*im not a carb guy and dont pay people to work on my stuff* have complete rebuild kit for carb (includes accelerator pump)
    *one lifter is sticking
    *couple soft spots on floor (needs new floors- so im assuming some sections of stringers are rotted to, engine bolts are tight, one bolt on trans mount will spin if try to tighten more)

*the good*
    -351W w/ 770hrs
    -new speedometer pitot tubing and pickups (tournament style)
    -newer (<2 yrs old) dual batterys/perko switch (new)
    -Pertronix EI
    -marine elec fuel pump *mechanical still there just not used, i preferred the sound of hearing the fuel system prime when key turned on
    -exhaust manifolds recently blasted and powder coated (new gaskets/bolts)
    -4 blade prop
    -all new fuel hoses
    -all new coolant hoses and thermostat
    -new belts

*alot of stuff has been either fixed or replaced on this boat* only issues above

*ive spent last 2 yrs getting boat right and reliable to use every weekend

*Fiberglass/Gel in great condition no oxidation at all on hull

*need this gone, family is moving and don't have place to keep this thing all winter

3400$ OBO w/ trailer (trailer in good condition for age) sooner boat purchased the cheaper I could sell it to you for
    ^boat comes with some parts

text/call 757-635-8800 for pics/questions

*Matt

How is the interior? Pics would help with your sale.

Quote Originally Posted by michael hunter View Post
    How is the interior? Pics would help with your sale.
    Interior cushions are in great condition.
    The rear flip up ski locker and 3 seat cushions were redone within past 2yrs, no rips or tears in vinyl. I would rate them an 8/10
    Some 9/10. Please text number above and I can get any pictures you would like. Have no way of loading pictures on this site.

Post pics on Photobucket and transfer to site. It will cost 5k plus to have the stringers/floor redone . I think your price is about right but you may have trouble finding someone with the money or skill to do the stringers.

Boat is in extremely good condition for age. Only issues are honestly what I posted above. All switches, lights, electronics, speakers, cooling everything has been either fixed or replaced. Would sell boat for lower cash as need it gone due to trying to move within next 3mos. Won't be able to take with move. So boat is basically being given away at this point. Just will have purchaser pay off what's owed if seriously wanted boat. Taking it as loss already, have put over 1500$ in it past year to get everything mechanically right and reliable.

Don't have computer to load images, when I use this app to load pictures it never actually lets me load them

Yeah posted pictures.