Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by MJHKnox View Post
    You are the 'gas-can-man'
    I've been called worse.

If I could put a gas station on the dock, I would. Two minutes to the marina by boat where they charge twice as much as the gas station two minutes away by car.
    It's a no brainer where my fleet stays very thirsty.

1983 Supra Rider aka Mischief IV
    1983 Supra Beast
    1985 Supra Rider
    1986 Supra Sunsport Skier
    1987 Supra Marauder
    1991 Supra Comp ts6m
    2012 Supra Sunsport 242

Congrats
    That is such a clean 242, I'm soooo jealous ! Put me in on the skiing list but also barefooting behind that eye watering rocket.
    1990 Supra Saltare

You should at least build a fueling station with clear hose from the house down to the dock. And a fuel nozzle at the dock. Pour it in up top and dispense it at the dock. At least then you wouldn't have to carry the cans up and down the stairs. Although it is good exercise.
    2006 24SSV 8.1 Vortec

Quote Originally Posted by Loadup View Post
    Congrats
    That is such a clean 242, I'm soooo jealous ! Put me in on the skiing list but also barefooting behind that eye watering rocket.
    Thanks. You're on the list.

1983 Supra Beast
    1985 Supra Rider
    1987 Supra Marauder
    1991 Supra Comp ts6m
    2012 Supra Sunsport 242

I have the new 1100 lb. Fat Sacs that showed up in time for Christmas. So out with the 600 lbs. and in with the new.

Question is...the Supra Vision Dash shows in percentage the level of water in bags. When I swap over, can I re-program the dash to let it know that I have 1100 lb. and not 600 lb. bags in rear?

1983 Supra Beast
    1985 Supra Rider
    1987 Supra Marauder
    1991 Supra Comp ts6m
    2012 Supra Sunsport 242

Quote Originally Posted by Mischief IV View Post
    I have the new 1100 lb. Fat Sacs that showed up in time for Christmas. So out with the 600 lbs. and in with the new.

Question is...the Supra Vision Dash shows in percentage the level of water in bags. When I swap over, can I re-program the dash to let it know that I have 1100 lb. and not 600 lb. bags in rear?
    I have a 2011, so not sure if the 2012 is different, but you can reprogram my 2011. You actually just reprogram the timer. So, instead of taking 4 min 30 sec to fill up a 600 lb bag (and it says you're at whatever % based on time elapsed, not on any actual sensor in the bag), you can program it to 8 min to fill up a 1,100 lb bag.

You may need to play with the timer a bit, and in my 2011, it is by far an exact timer - at times it may think the bag is full, but it's not yet, or vice versa. As I get close to fill / empty, I manually look and listen to the pumps to avoid running the pumps without water.

Just go into the settings on the Vision screen to adjust the timers.

Again, mileage may vary on your 2012.
    Mark
    2011 Launch 22V

I recall playing with that on a boat. There was a screen under a menu > utilities > default settings. The screen had individual timer settings for port, stbd, etc.
    Shows mins/secs.

Someone else has a thread about setting that menu:
    Swapping the bags
    Fill with the current settings while manually timing.
    Manually fill the remainder till it comes out the vents while manually timing.
    Then adjust the computer settings.
    Or just manually time it and adjust the computer.

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk
    2018 Supra SL400

Thanks for the info guys. I'll hope to figure it out when spring comes.

Only had the boat for a week before I put it up in storage so I have to refer to these pics to see if it was all a dream or not.

Need a board and ropes now.

1983 Supra Beast
    1985 Supra Rider
    1987 Supra Marauder
    1991 Supra Comp ts6m
    2012 Supra Sunsport 242

So far nothing sold. The Rider will be ready come hell or high-water and seeing that we are still in a drought, it may be the prior option. Of course, gas prices will go up again I'm sure since it is a rigged system. I usually went through 36 gallons a weekend, so I am going to add two more gas containers this year to my collection.

I really want to see you ski.

Now all you need to do is get the resonator delete kit from SLP for the tow vehicle. It changes your exhaust to out the passenger side instead of straight back aiming at your far right gas can. I too use a hitch gas can carrier but did the SLP resonator delete to move the exhaust gasses over. It adds a little cabin noise but makes the truck sound good and gets rid of that little trash can hanging out the back. 30 minute install and only $99.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by JesseC View Post
    Now all you need to do is get the resonator delete kit from SLP for the tow vehicle. It changes your exhaust to out the passenger side instead of straight back aiming at your far right gas can. I too use a hitch gas can carrier but did the SLP resonator delete to move the exhaust gasses over. It adds a little cabin noise but makes the truck sound good and gets rid of that little trash can hanging out the back. 30 minute install and only $99.
    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Get on that Daniel instead of going to the boat show.