Default motor/ perfect pass problem

i have a new supra 2007 got it about 3 to 4 weeks ago brand new.
    at 20 hours check engine light came on and the motor was running funny perfect pass not quit working right set on 20 mph and it would range from 16 to 24 the dealer at first thought it was the computer and then it was an eletrical connection with the computer on the motor. 30 hrs same problem but a lot worse with perfect pass set on 20 it was 13 to 26 mph.
    and no throttle at different times (had to turn the boat off and then back one).
    The dealer has it again and i am waiting on the problem last time i talk to them they think the throttle body is bad.

has any one had any problem with there motor and perfect pass.

Try resetting the perfect pass read the owners manual I had the same problem. If thats not it the dealer told me they were having issues w/throttle body sticking.
    a.daily 07 22ssv

last night the dealer called and said they are going to replace the throttle body.

hopefully this will fix it.

Take your perfect pass out and throw it in the lake. Sorry but they seem to be more trouble than they are worth. I went with the dual speedos instead and thankful i did. Its really not that difficult to hold the speed & there isnt a seperate component in your throttle system. Good Luck!!

i took the boat out this weekend and put 8 hrs on it and no problems at all so i think they have fixed it. it usually starts acting up after about an hour.