Default 87 supra beast part out

Hi guys I am parting out the beast. Please call or email me for details and pics. The hull was hit on the front in the freeboard area. All the original teak is in decent shape. Complete windshield. All the Gage's and controls are good. The engine is great, it's a built 427 with no more than 50 hours on it. Velvet drive doesn't slip and shifts smoth. The trailer is the original that has been refreshed. It has new axles and breaks but it was pretty sad to begin with so it's not exactly pretty. Have a tower with speakers too. The engine is still in the boat and can be test run on a fakelake. So if you need anything let me know. Open to all offers
    Ben 775.750.7251
    [email protected]

Thanks, merry Christmas

where r u located?

Reno Nevada

Default Tower still availabe?

Hi,
    I have a 1987 Supra Sunsport. What kind of tower do you have and is it still available?

Thanks!
    Steve

Yes, the tower is still available. It was made by a company called wake tech. I don't think they are around anymore. It's a nice tower though. If you text or email me I can send you pics

The engine is sold now.
    I still have everything else including an extra set of big block exhaust manifolds