Default Considering my first Supra, would like some feedback

I have had a lot of boats over the years and current have an 08' Tige RZ2 I bought new. The boat is immaculate but I am looking for a bigger boat, more power, more wake and even more storage. The G25 seems to be the best on the market but the price is about $30k more than an SE-550 supercharged. The only drawback I really see to the SE is it still has bags which take up your storage. Otherwise, I just feel it is a better value overall and I really like the look of the boat better than the G25. Here are some of my questions and since I am new to the forum I would very much appreciate your honest feedback.

How is the reliability of Supra boats?
    If the dealer is not responsive, does the factory do a good job of backing the consumer? This is an issue since there is typically only one dealer in most states.
    I want the supercharged engine but just in case, is anyone running the 450 with full ballast and a full boat? How is the power pulling a wakeboarder up?
    Does the factory offer tours like Nautique and Malibu?
    How is the storage in the boats when the ballast bags are full?
    We plan to order it with a triple axle trailer, are there any obvious drawbacks to that?
    I am buying a 2017 or 18 so does anyone have experience with the new Autowake and does it work as advertised?

Any other legitimate feedback you would like to share or are familiar with would be great!

Thanks.

I can't really answer many of your questions since I only can afford usedboats. But I think the video on this page might answer some of them. Watch the ultimate wakesurf adventure video.

https://wake9.com/featured-videos/
    2006 24SSV 8.1 Vortec

The Moomba forum has SE owners on it that will be able to give you a lot of good feedback, I would post this over there as well. Or, the Moomba and Supra Owner's Group facebook page has over 3,000 members as well.

Quote Originally Posted by gogger View Post
    I can't really answer many of your questions since I only can afford usedboats. But I think the video on this page might answer some of them. Watch the ultimate wakesurf adventure video.

https://wake9.com/featured-videos/
    I agree with this. The person who did that video is a former Tige owner.

Plus, get on the Moomba site. The Supra SE and SA owners are mostly over there.