Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Default Chattanooga, TN - SSR

Quote Originally Posted by TitanTn View Post
    That's quite a hike, but we have had people tow from Chicago and Kansas before. Tie it in with a summer vacation!
    You're also forgetting about the guy that drives 9 hours from Ohio every year. Doh!

We've been talking about going down river through the lock for last couple years. Should be a good time.

Downtown Chattanooga, TN

1983 Supra Rider aka Mischief IV
    1983 Supra Beast
    1985 Supra Rider
    1986 Supra Sunsport Skier
    1987 Supra Marauder
    1991 Supra Comp ts6m
    2012 Supra Sunsport 242

Default Heck ya!

Quote Originally Posted by gogger View Post
    Well you know we will be there. We are ready! 2 boats now and both can hold 16 people. We can get 32 people on our two boats. !

If you can find 32, bring 'em!

1983 Supra Beast
    1985 Supra Rider
    1987 Supra Marauder
    1991 Supra Comp ts6m
    2012 Supra Sunsport 242

Quote Originally Posted by Mischief IV View Post
    You're also forgetting about the guy that drives 9 hours from Ohio every year. Doh!
    No, I didn't forget, I was just trying to mention some of the longest travelers, but I definitely should have mentioned that Gogger has trailered down from Ohio every year since the 2nd I think it was.

1986 Saltare
    Restoration link: http://supraboats.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=7839

Quote Originally Posted by TitanTn View Post
    No, I didn't forget, I was just trying to mention some of the longest travelers, but I definitely should have mentioned that Gogger has trailered down from Ohio every year since the 2nd I think it was.
    Should have but he is one of "cool kids" in one of the "wake monsters."
    We're a forgiving bunch.

1983 Supra Beast
    1985 Supra Rider
    1987 Supra Marauder
    1991 Supra Comp ts6m
    2012 Supra Sunsport 242

Would Be cool to see a load of supras in the lock. And Daniel will be the cool Kid this year. Don't know if I have enough money to get 32 hotties on board.
    2006 24SSV 8.1 Vortec

Sounds like a good time and being that I am in north Ga I would only have about a 2-2.5 hour drive. Sorry to sound like a newb but since I have not attended before what is the typical scene? Does everyone tend to hang out on and off the lake? I keep reading after party? Would this be a better guys trip or family friendly? Just would like to be prepared and make the best of it if attending.

Well I think of it as family friendly. Mostly hanging on the water. We usually tie up in a quiet area and take turns going out surfing and wakeboarding. Then back to hang out some more. Then take the boats to dinner. Usually by then we are all finished for the day. Meet up the next morning and do it again. The after party started last year, one of the originals has a lake house on Lake Nottely, my wife and I make a week out of it and go over to Nottely and spend the week. Last year a few more came over and spent a couple days.

The reunion is a great time to check out some boats, surf and wakeboard behind some different boats and have a great time on the water. Make some new friends and have fun.
    2006 24SSV 8.1 Vortec

Well I won't have the newest or nicest boat but I'll have one of the cleanest 04 ssv you'll find anywhere. This sounds like a great time. I spend a lot of time on lake blue ridge and nottely as well.

Quote Originally Posted by onebadgt View Post
    Well I won't have the newest or nicest boat but I'll have one of the cleanest 04 ssv you'll find anywhere. This sounds like a great time. I spend a lot of time on lake blue ridge and nottely as well.
    A 2004 sounds like a really new boat to me! We typically have everything from a 1983 model Supra up through the current models. All are welcome and it's just a fun time to hang out and talk boats. As Gogger said, it's a family event with good, laid-back fun on the water. You should definitely make it if you can.

1986 Saltare
    Restoration link: http://supraboats.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=7839