Default Free atlanta boat show tickets

You can get free admission to the 2017 Atlanta boat show by going to http://boatatlanta.com/. The ticket is good for Thursday only.

I got two free tickets by filling out last year's survey. Then I got two free tickets through Atlanta Marine for buying a boat in November.
    Mine are good for any day of the weekend. Probably head down Sunday as that is when you find the best deals. If they haven't sold much on the first few days, they usually offer more incentives or discounts by Sunday. Not that I'm looking to buy anything new this year but it paid off last year when I bought the jetski.

Remember, if you go on Saturday, the Falcons will be playing a game at 4:30pm
    and parking becomes a nightmare.

1983 Supra Rider aka Mischief IV
    1983 Supra Beast
    1985 Supra Rider
    1986 Supra Sunsport Skier
    1987 Supra Marauder
    1991 Supra Comp ts6m
    2012 Supra Sunsport 242

Quote Originally Posted by Mischief IV View Post
    I got two free tickets by filling out last year's survey. Then I got two free tickets through Atlanta Marine for buying a boat in November.
    Mine are good for any day of the weekend. Probably head down Sunday as that is when you find the best deals. If they haven't sold much on the first few days, they usually offer more incentives or discounts by Sunday. Not that I'm looking to buy anything new this year but it paid off last year when I bought the jetski.

Remember, if you go on Saturday, the Falcons will be playing a game at 4:30pm
    and parking becomes a nightmare.
    You need another one for a matching set.

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk
    2018 Supra SL400