Hi,

I am currently running some old 14 x 18.5 stainless 4-blade prop on my Launch SSV.

Since I am running 1180 GG sac up front and 750's in back the boat is quite slow to get out of the hole.
We are seldom a big crew, but I am adding an extra auxiliary sac of 400 lb and that would get me too bad times.

I mostly use the boat for wakeboarding but do some normal cruising as well. No surfing (at least not yet)...

I am currently thinking about ACME 1433 and ACME 1939.
I was kind of set on the ACME 1433 after reading the forums and wakemakers prop guide, but then I saw my current prop was 18.5 inch pitch.
18.5 > 14.25 is quite a radical change.
So maybe the 15.5 pitched 1939 would be a better option?

I am mainly concerned with getting better hole-shot and overall performance for wakeboarding, but it does not need to be ridiculously quick out of the hole either.
Better fuel economy would be a great benefit as I live in Sweden and we pay about twice the gas price compared to the US...
I seldom drive any longer stretches, from the slip to the wakeboard spot it is usually a challenge to get the wakeboard gear on and into the boots before we reach it even at idle.
Top speed is not important, however overall performance, fuel economy and drive-ability is.

Any input?

Thanks,
Mike