Default 90 Conbrio Dash Panel for sale

I'm not sure if there is a market for this? I have updated my dash panel and I have the old one up for grabs, make me a decent offer and it yours. We did have to use the original Supra speedos in the new dash. Rather sell as one unit vs parting out. My machinic also returned some "red" looking bulbs and bases, not sure exactly where these came from on dash panel. Located in Rochester NY. 14620

image.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by jimmyk102; 01-15-2017 at 05:51 PM.

What are you thinking of for price?
    '89 Conbrio

I'm curious of what the new dash looks likes. Please post some pictures

I would rather see a someone get some use/parts out of dash panel vs tossing in garbage. So for price, make me a low ball offer plus shipping, and it's on it way to your place. Pictures of new dash panel, give me a couple of days. We did a complete cap off resto and have put it all back together. 2 loose ends plus water test. New vinyl front to back, new See Deck, new dash, carpeting, floor, stringers, removed 700 lbs of nasty foam, ran fresh speaker wire all around for stereo in spring. Pictures of entire process, I will be starting a thread shortly to share with all.

Here's a lowball- how about $20, assuming you can ship it for under $20..... I could use portions of it for my '92 impulse (Conbrio light). If that sounds doable let me know.

That is on the lowball-side. By comparison, a new dash runs $1,300, but comes with the speedos.

jimmyk102,

I am interested in the dash if the gauges work- just let me know your bottom dollar. I would definitely save it from the garbage heap as the VDO gauges would be an upgrade from my Faria ones.

Thanks, John