Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by ShaunD View Post
    Mark have you hooked up those batteries yet on your boat?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    Not yet. Had to take a detour to Utah for some snowboarding. I need to get there this week. I will keep you posted.

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk
    2018 Supra SL400

Hi Shaun
    I did a similar swap. Put a 06 Malibu 320LCR in my 04 Launch SSV. I have attached a pic of the mounts. I'm not sure if 08 are the same but 07 definately are.I re-machined everything in stainless as I live on a saltwater lake and they cannot be purchased in stainless. I believe the mounts will be the same. I had a few hurdles to overcome, but it was fairly plug n play. I think you'll find that the throttle will be Drive By Wire. There is plenty of info on the net, you just have to piece it together. While you have the trans disconnected, make sure you replace the pump seal in the front. Its a $10 part that can ruin your day. I'm sure the wealth of knowledge on here will help you out.
    http://www.waterskis.com/535000-535-...ount_front.htm
    Mounts.jpg

Regards Carl

Quote Originally Posted by carlossa View Post
    Hi Shaun
    I did a similar swap. Put a 06 Malibu 320LCR in my 04 Launch SSV. I have attached a pic of the mounts. I'm not sure if 08 are the same but 07 definately are.I re-machined everything in stainless as I live on a saltwater lake and they cannot be purchased in stainless. I believe the mounts will be the same. I had a few hurdles to overcome, but it was fairly plug n play. I think you'll find that the throttle will be Drive By Wire. There is plenty of info on the net, you just have to piece it together. While you have the trans disconnected, make sure you replace the pump seal in the front. Its a $10 part that can ruin your day. I'm sure the wealth of knowledge on here will help you out.
    http://www.waterskis.com/535000-535-...ount_front.htm
    Mounts.jpg

Regards Carl
    Thanks for the pictures Carl. What pump seal are you referring to? The shaft seal ?

Hi Shaun
    Yes, the input shaft into the trans. If it lets go all your oil is pumped straight out into the bilge and all drive is lost.
    Carl

Quote Originally Posted by carlossa View Post
    Hi Shaun
    Yes, the input shaft into the trans. If it lets go all your oil is pumped straight out into the bilge and all drive is lost.
    Carl
    Oh okay. I'm putting a brand new zf hurth 450 d and a new vdrive in also. There was nothing in the boat when I bought it. Just the main wire harness.