Default Wake plate gauge issues?

So I have a 2004 launch ssv and for some reason my wake plate gauge is not working. The wake plate will still raise and lower but the gauge is just staying pegged and not moving along with the plate. I have checked all connections and fuses and all seems to be good. Anyone have any ideas?

Also if I were to replace it, anyone have an idea where I could find a replacement?

Thanks!

I have the same issue. Haven't checked it out yet but I'm going to look for a ground issue. Start there.

Quote Originally Posted by onebadgt View Post
    So I have a 2004 launch ssv and for some reason my wake plate gauge is not working. The wake plate will still raise and lower but the gauge is just staying pegged and not moving along with the plate. I have checked all connections and fuses and all seems to be good. Anyone have any ideas?

Also if I were to replace it, anyone have an idea where I could find a replacement?

Thanks!
    Hey Onebadgt
    I'm not too familiar with the 2004 SSV but I have a 2008 SSV and in my boat the computer controls the wake plate you can also run it manually if this is the case in your boat there should be a recalibration setting for the wake plate gauge.
    I've had to recalibrate mine in the past because it wasn't reading correctly.

Jenvey

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Bennett has the gauge replacement, bought one a few years back.

Im having the same issue with my 2008 launch 21v.The gauge will stop at 50% but the digital screen will go to 100%. So i'm not sure if it's really only going down 50% or what. It didnt seem to completely plane out but that could have been just in my head seeing that the gauge wasn't working. Jenvey, how do you re-calibrate it? I checked the connection and and it seemed fine. I'll need to dig into this more this spring when the boat is out of storage.