Default 2017 SG with AutoWake

Just bought a 2017 SG 450 with the autowake feature has anyone used this yet? Just wondering how well it works? Should I try to put bigger bags in the back? Seems like well equipt loaded boat hope the weight is enough.

I would think part of the benefit of the auto wake would be not having to weight or list the boat as much. Don't have experience with it, but that would be my expectation.

Congratulations on your purchase. Post some pics so we can see it..

Quote Originally Posted by noodle15 View Post
    Just bought a 2017 SG 450 with the autowake feature has anyone used this yet? Just wondering how well it works? Should I try to put bigger bags in the back? Seems like well equipt loaded boat hope the weight is enough.
    David
    2011 Supra Launch 242

The auto feature is new, so you will probably hear and read more this spring.

Even with the new SA/SE owners, some are adding custom bags to the back to max out the weight. Guess the difference would be good and great wakes. More weight - more push.

One would think on a 100k boat, but you always have a dial in process to learn what works best.

You should be good to go, but I will bet after one summer you will be adding to make it better.

Great boat.

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk