Default 1988 ts6m needs some love, Bay Area California 3k

1988 Ts6m in decent condition. 551 hours, 351 ford. the boat has not been run in over 2 years, with the California water issues there has been no use for the boat and now that we have more water than we could possably hope for my wife is pregnant with our first child and I'm not going to have to time to get the boat back into the shape it deserves. The last couple times out I was dealing with temp issues, I replaced the impeller and thermostat just to take it back out and have a massive water leak from the thermostat housing(mybad) but that was the last time she saw water. Ive owned the boat for 4 years now and the previous owner of 4 years prior to me said that he had replaced the floors and the stringers were solid. as of now the carpet is great but there are a couple soft spots that im guessing he "missed" that might need some attention. the Vinyl is in decent shape, a couple small rips and some fading but with a good scrub but not too bad. I rebuilt a few seat bottoms that were rotted, and now the rear bench frame could use some love. up until the temp issues the motor and tranny ran strong with zero issues. This boat is not a complete rebuild by any means just needs some love to bring her back to glory. Wish I had the time to do it. $3,000 pm or text me Kevin @ (650)218-2792

Pictures would help a lot for selling it here
    1984 SUPRA ALLEGRO 454 PCM 330 HP
    14H 14L Michigan Prop

Quote Originally Posted by SUPRA_ALLEGRO_LANE View Post
    Pictures would help a lot for selling it here
    Damn I didn't even realize I forgot the pics, will be up tonight, thank you

IMG_0107.JPGIMG_0108.JPGIMG_0109.JPG

More photos available upon request. Threw text or email.

OPEN TO OFFERS.

Sold!!!!!!