I have a few questions that I've found a few answers on and some I haven't found any.

Transmission
It started slipping last time I was out and when I checked the fluid it had a pinkish color. Also when I'm in neutral the boat doesn't stay still it pushes forward.
I'm replacing the oil cooler and getting rebuilding the transmission with the gasket kit, clutch pack, and reverse plates.

No start when warm
Every time it's cold or I let it sit for 30 mins or so after running it fires right up. But if I try and start it right after running it will click and maybe really slowly try and turn over once.
Just checked my boat and it is a Weber carb. I'm guessing it's not marine so if someone can point me in the direction of a good place to buy a Holley or Edelman at a good price, that would be awesome. Hopefully that will solve the problem because this one looks like crap anyways.

Also there's just a lot of leaks it's seams like. When I pulled my starter to have it tested it's was a lot of oil or something on and around it. My fuel pump is really oily or maybe has gas on it that a bunch of gunk has stuck to. And right below my spark arrester is a good amount of gas there too.
I just wanna be able to ride this summer!!

IMG_1962.jpgIMG_1959.jpg