A member individually messaged me and asked how much the material for the upholstery cost me so here is my response for anyone else who may wonder how much supplies will run.

"I have a rough estimate, but I made so many trips to the store for little things that its hard to say for certain. I bought all of my upholstery at Joann's Fabrics and I would only purchase vinyl when they had a coupon for "50% off one regular priced item." I got lucky, and due to misinformation and them sticking to their word, I got 60% off of my biggest vinyl and cushion foam purchase. Keep in mind that I haven't purchased the vinyl to do my open bow yet and up until this point I have about $750-850 in the upholstery and foam with coupons. That would be around $1,500-1,700 without coupons. I predict that I will be spending, another $150 (with coupons) on the open bow cushions.

To summarize, If you plan on buying from a local store, make sure to download that Joann's Fabrics apps. If you use 50% off coupons at Joann's then you're looking at $2,000 if you're redoing an open bow."